---
title: "WIZ550web application code example"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12553"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12553/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "Atle"
created: "2017-11-04T18:00:26+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-11-06T06:02:31+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1061
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ550web application code example

## Question

Asked by Atle on 2017-11-04 in General.

Hello,

I have a WIZ550WEB Baseboard V1.0. I would like to have websites to be password protected and a program running in the background which data query through a serial port and display it on a web page(s).
Where can I find a sample program(s) for this?

Thanks for your help.

Atle

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Edward, 2017-11-06

Hi Atle.

I’m sorry. We have just web page firmware. We don’t have protected password program.

You must create program.

WIZ550web firmware code is below link.

![](https://github.githubassets.com/favicons/favicon.svg) [GitHub](https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZ550web)

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/4/4feb2ea839094a77bbeded2f3d8bce57a0ae54c8.png)

### [GitHub - Wiznet/WIZ550web: Webserver application with W5500 for things (Non-OS)](https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZ550web)

Webserver application with W5500 for things (Non-OS) - GitHub - Wiznet/WIZ550web: Webserver application with W5500 for things (Non-OS)

Thank you

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12553
