---
title: "how do I get permission to upload?"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12487"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12487/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "cjavid"
created: "2017-09-22T19:51:56+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-09-27T00:18:32+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 867
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# how do I get permission to upload?

## Question

Asked by cjavid on 2017-09-22 in General.

I would like to ask a question that references a schematic page that I want to upload. However, I was denied the upload function because I am new user.

Can anyone get me permission to upload my file.

Craig

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Edward, 2017-09-26

Hi.

I don’t understand your question.
tell me more detail your think. What upload??

First, WIZwiki-W7500 board is can use the CMSIS-DAP.(Drag and Drop) refer to below link.
<http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizwiki_w7500:start_getting_started:write_firmware>

### Reply 2 by cjavid, 2017-09-26 (in reply to reply 1)

I wanted to ask a hardware related question about the PHY magnetics and termination for the W5200. I wanted to upload some schematic excerpts, but was told Iwas new member and could not upload anything.

### Reply 3 by Edward, 2017-09-27

Hi.

W5200 is Network IC. no embedded MCU function.
And PHY magnetics and termination is not related upload function.
more detail information needs your schematics.

I again say, schematic and block diagragm etc… needs more information.

Thank you

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12487
