---
title: "Wizfi 250 TCP server"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12486"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12486/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "satish040"
created: "2017-09-22T15:12:14+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-10-12T04:25:15+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 880
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wizfi 250 TCP server

## Question

Asked by satish040 on 2017-09-22 in Wireless.

Hi Team,

I am working on TCP webserver on mbed. The Wizfi 250 module connects to AP and obtains the IP address, then I SCON command for TSN socket and then MEVTMSG command which give error.

After this When I try to check loading the IP address on my mobile, it doesnt display the HTTP response that I am sending from the application. I checked the console, but dont see any response.

Following are the output on console,

Command = AT

[OK]
Command = AT+MECHO=0

[OK]
Command = AT
[OK]
Command = AT+WNET=1
[OK]
Command = AT+WSET=0,testAP
[OK]
Command = AT+WSEC=0,password
[OK]
Command = AT+WJOIN
Joining : testAP
Successfully joined : testAP

[Link-Up Event]
IP Addr : 192.168.43.94
Gateway : 192.168.43.1
[OK]
Command = AT+WSTATUS
IF/SSID/IP-Addr/Gateway/MAC/TxPower(dBm)/RSSI(-dBm)
STA/testAP/192.168.43.94/192.168.43.1/00:08:DC:51:3D:B6/31/55
[OK]
WIFI connected to hotspot
The target IP address is ‘192.168.43.94’
Command = AT+SCON=O,TSN,80,0
[OK]
Command = AT+SMGMT=?
Number of Sockets : 1 (SCID/Mode/Remote/Local/DataMode)
0/TSN/0.0.0.0:0/80/0
[OK]
Command = AT+MEVTMSG=1
[ERROR: INVALID INPUT]
Error in AT+MEVTMSG response
Wait for connection…
Accept…

Thanks,
Satish.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2017-10-12

hi, satish040

i am apologize for late answer.

I think your WizFi250 firmware does not support the command.

So, I recommand you to use latest firmware !![:slight_smile:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/slight_smile.png?v=12)

it is available below
<http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizfi250:wizfi250firmware:start>

Thanks,

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12486
