---
title: "AT+WEAP How do you use this command?"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12476"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12476/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "manzanazo"
created: "2017-09-18T18:04:54+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-09-22T13:06:36+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1057
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# AT+WEAP How do you use this command?

## Question

Asked by manzanazo on 2017-09-18 in Wireless.

Hello everyone,
Some one know how use this command AT+WEAP ?
I understand that using this command places a certificate on the wifi.

On a wireless computer we will set the configuration as well:
Security: WPA2-Enterprise - Encryption Type : AES
Network authentification : EAP (PEAP)
Settings : no validate server certificate + MSCHAP v2
Authentification Method: EAP-MSCHAP v2

Advanced Settings: 802.1x
specify authentification mode: User authentificaction
I don’t know if the certificate is necessary for this.

I am using:
AT+WD
AT+WS
AT+WM=0
AT+WAUTH=0
AT+NDHCP=0
AT+NSET= IP fix,subnet mask,gateway
AT+WSEC=16 I dont know if this necesary
AT+WEAPCONF=25,26,domain\user_id,user_password OR 25,26,user_id,user_password
AT+WA=Wireless_Lan_name
[ERROR]

Thanks.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2017-09-22

Hi, manzanazo !

In case of using AT+WEAP command, your H/W should be Rev1.01.

You can checkt this in WizFi210 Programmer’s Guide 2.1.15. section.

Best Regards,
Tom.

### Reply 2 by manzanazo, 2017-09-22 (in reply to reply 1)

Hello Tom.
Yes, tom. I have the h/w rev 1.01. I have tried to send the certificate using this command unsuccessfully.
and I have used terminal, teraterm and hercules software
AT+WEAP=1,0,786,0
W binary data

You have any idea ??
Thanks

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12476
