---
title: "Manual or programmer's guide as pdf"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12473"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12473/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "lic"
created: "2017-09-14T06:22:19+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-09-21T01:16:34+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 822
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Manual or programmer's guide as pdf

## Question

Asked by lic on 2017-09-14 in Wireless.

Is there a manual or programmers’s guide for the WizFi 310 as a pdf like for the WizFi 210? Can I use the 210 programmer’s guide for 310?

I need informations in more detail, for instance all possible answers from the WizFi 310. The Web programmer’s guide is short on detail in this case.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2017-09-21

Hi,
I aplogize for late reply.

Unfortunately, there is no more specific WizFi310 document than web programmer’s guide.

If you have a question, plz ask us in here ![:slight_smile:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/slight_smile.png?v=12)

We try to reply as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Tom.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12473
