---
title: "Part Number Reference for matching 1x14 Pin Header"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12440"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12440/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "N7IPY"
created: "2017-08-24T21:38:17+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-08-28T17:58:06+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 749
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Part Number Reference for matching 1x14 Pin Header

## Question

Asked by N7IPY on 2017-08-24 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

The WIZ120SR is the perfect part for a project my customer wants. This will save me a lot of time as it is plug and play. I am in the process of laying out a PCB for the WIZ120SR Module but can not find a matching socket for the 1x14 2mm pitch header used on the module. Does anybody have a Digikey or Mouser part number that will work I would like to be able to unplug (remove) the Wiz120SR from the main board. Thanks for any help.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Kei, 2017-08-28

![](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/n/e9bcb4/48.png) N7IPY:

> 1x14 2mm pitch header

It is a common pin header.
If the corresponding pin header has the same pitch, it is usable.
Can not find the product in Mouser and Digikey?

### Reply 2 by N7IPY, 2017-08-28 (in reply to reply 1)

Kei,
Thanks for the response, but, nope - unable to find any 1 X ZZ 2MM Headers. I found a supplier on eBay that has 1x50 2MM headers I can cut down to 14 pins and ordered them from China. I think problem solved.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12440
