---
title: "Cannot Download Configuration Tool"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12301"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12301/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "tcontrada"
created: "2017-05-22T19:23:14+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-23T13:59:10+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 782
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Cannot Download Configuration Tool

## Question

Asked by tcontrada on 2017-05-22 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

When I click on the Configuration tool from the Wiki the browser times out and cannot reach the download page.

Is there a server problem?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Kei, 2017-05-23

When I checked it, I was able to download it without problems.

I do not know if there was a problem with your server at the time of your connection.
I have also added the latest version 1.0.3, so please try again.

[WIZ550S2E download page](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550s2e:wiz550s2e_download)

### Reply 2 by tcontrada, 2017-05-23

Clicked your link about, but still no response from your server.
Is there another link I can try?

Thanks…

### Reply 3 by Kei, 2017-05-23 (in reply to reply 2)

Would you try again with the link below?

[WIZ550 ConfigTool 1.0.3](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=products:wiz550sr:wiz550sr_download:wiznet_configuration_tool_ver1.03.zip)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12301
