---
title: "RJ45 connectors - compatible footprint - preferred parts - second source"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12293"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12293/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "jnewcomb"
created: "2017-05-19T10:54:32+09:00"
last_activity: "2024-04-23T09:51:56+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 2293
replies: 6
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# RJ45 connectors - compatible footprint - preferred parts - second source

## Question

Asked by jnewcomb on 2017-05-19 in Ethernet Chips.

I have compiled a list of THT integrated magnetics pin compatible preferred parts I wish to share. Symmetrical transformer with caps & 75 Ohms.
If you have any more to add – or remove from the list, please post here:
This is a good site for alternate parts. Most found through this site:

[link-pp.com](http://www.link-pp.com)

### [Integrated RJ45 Connector, Discrete Magnetic Transformers, Optical...](http://www.link-pp.com)

With low price but high-quality UL Certification integrated rj45 connector on your service, LINK-PP is one of the best integrated rj45 connector, discrete magnetic transformers manufacturers.

J1B1211CCD
<https://octopart.com/search?q=J1B1211CCD>
<http://www.shopwiznet.com/lanotattachments/download/file/id/144/store/1/>

MC001515
<http://uk.farnell.com/multicomp/mc001515/connector-rj45-jack-r-a-8p8c-tht/dp/2691252>
<http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/2189833.pdf?_ga=2.30180346.414526026.1495116342-2131139551.1485446220> .

J00-0065NL
<https://octopart.com/search?q=J00-0065NL>
<http://productfinder.pulseeng.com/product/J00-0065NL>
<http://productfinder.pulseeng.com/products/datasheets/J403.pdf>
<http://productfinder.pulseeng.com/files/datasheets/J414.pdf>

J0011D21BNL
<http://productfinder.pulseeng.com/product/J0011D21BNL>
<https://octopart.com/search?q=J0011D21BNL>

[datasheet.octopart.com](https://datasheet.octopart.com/J0011D21BNL-Pulse-datasheet-120436.pdf)

<https://datasheet.octopart.com/J0011D21BNL-Pulse-datasheet-120436.pdf>

### [J0011D21BNL-Pulse-datasheet-120436.pdf](https://datasheet.octopart.com/J0011D21BNL-Pulse-datasheet-120436.pdf)

712.41 KB

LPJ4011ABNL

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/0/0ea12e330f7ce51a413455b63fb5a60e31998351.png) [link-pp.com](http://www.link-pp.com/?product%2F201604274811.html)

### [LPJ4011ABNL,J0011D21BNL,JX0011D21BNL,J00-0065NL Manufacturers - Low Price...](http://www.link-pp.com/?product%2F201604274811.html)

With low price but high-quality UL Certification LPJ4011ABNL,J0011D21BNL,JX0011D21BNL,J00-0065NL on your service, LINK-PP is one of the best LPJ4011ABNL manufacturers.

<http://www.link-pp.com/upload/file/20160427/20160427151320242024.pdf>

RB1-125BAG1A (UPDATE: DIFFERENT PIN OUT: Common center taps)
<https://www.shopwiznet.com/index.php/lanotattachments/download/file/id/95/store/1/>

XRJG-01S-4-D22-210
[http://www.xmultiple.com/ModPics/1x1%20Tab%20Down/XRJG-01S-4-D22-210(01).pdf](http://www.xmultiple.com/ModPics/1x1%20Tab%20Down/XRJG-01S-4-D22-210%2801%29.pdf)

XMG-J1B121ZCCD
<http://www.xmultiple.com/ModPics/XMG/XMG-J1B121ZCCD.pdf>

LPJ0012AHNL

[link-pp.com](http://www.link-pp.com/m/?product%2F201702239596.html)

### [LINK-PP LPJ0012AHNL 100% Cross XMG-J1B121ZCCD XMULTIPLE](http://www.link-pp.com/m/?product%2F201702239596.html)

LINK-PP Is The Preferred Designer and Manufacturer of Intel TI and Samsung in Discrete Magnetic Transformers and Integrated RJ45 Connector Modules. LINK-PP LPJ0012AHNL 100% Cross XMG-J1B121ZCCD XMULTIPLE

<http://www.link-pp.com/upload/file/20170223/20170223145669116911.pdf>

LPJ0013AHNL
<http://www.link-pp.com/m/?product/201604195253.html>
<http://www.link-pp.com/upload/file/20160419/20160419161061916191.pdf>

BS-RB10005
<https://octopart.com/search?q=RB10005>
[http://www.i-vis.co.jp/pdf/wiznet/tcpip_chip/magjack/BS-RB10005(005-00).pdf](http://www.i-vis.co.jp/pdf/wiznet/tcpip_chip/magjack/BS-RB10005%28005-00%29.pdf)

## Replies

### Reply 1 by lawrence, 2017-05-22

Hello, jnewcomb

Thank you for your information.

It is so useful!

If there are more, I will add

### Reply 2 by scott, 2017-05-23 (in reply to reply 1)

Hi jnewcomb.![:slight_smile:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/slight_smile.png?v=12)

I am H/W engineer in WIZnet.

Thank you for your good information. ![:heart_eyes:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/heart_eyes.png?v=12)

I will review this.

You will help a lot of people.

Scott.

### Reply 3 by jnewcomb, 2017-10-03

I can’t work out how to edit my first post, so I’ll append info here…
So, I have a working design… see link below.
J0011D21BNL → Double check the footprint of the device… I think its different…

Price…
I have chosen the J0011D21BNL from PULSE - because we already use it on another product.
Its a good brand and can be purchased from reliable sources for around 1.10 USD. (Check the footprint of the connector)
So, if you have a low cost easy to find device, please share here…
Thanks…

[Layout / Schematic review - reference design](https://forum.wiznet.io/t/topic/3131) [W5500](https://maker.wiznet.io/c/tcp-ip-chip/w5500/18)

> Please can someone review and suggest any improvements?? I will follow up this post with the final design and or confirmation of if it worked or not, it should serve as a good reference design. Comments: I have clamped the TX/RX pairs to AGND and 3V3A using IC21 IC22. Its a very noisy environment… I’m not sure if I have clamped the RXP/RXN correctly… Should C106 and C107 be on the LEFT hand side of the clamp?? Don’t copy anything here until I have has a chance to follow up… [\[image\]](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/6/6ae8d93cf2456d1fc13baf2b0785d6718eb9db2a.png) NEW R…

### Reply 4 by mcpat, 2024-04-22

I know the topic is old, but would this RJ45 jack fit, I am planning to make a POE application:
[Link-PP LPJ4320GENL](https://www.link-pp.com/sale-38191750-lpj4320genl-10-100-base-t-rj45-poe-magnetic-jacks-tab-down-green-yellow-led.html)
You can see the circuit in the [datasheet](https://www.l-p.com/file/datasheet/lpj4320genl.pdf)

I compared with the reference design [here](https://docs.wiznet.io/img/products/w5500/w5500_sch_v110_use_mag_.pdf) and I think it’s correct.

![LPJ4320GENL](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/5/552f0311cb7caf50f5729b6d41c0c59dc9e84071.png)

Thank you in advance!
Patrick

### Reply 5 by jnewcomb, 2024-04-22

Hi mcpat,
The LPJ4320GENL Looks good.
Note: The connector I used does not have the 4 x 1nF parts integrated into the connector (as shown in your screenshot)

---

PULSEJACK part - Clarification…
J0011D21BNL can’t be used with the reference schematic (and my supplied schematic) as Pins 2-4 are shuffled. If you use it, you must change your schematic accordingly.

### Reply 6 by mcpat, 2024-04-23 (in reply to reply 5)

[@jnewcomb](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/jnewcomb) Thank you very much! So I give it a try. It will take some time because it’s my hobby, but after testing I will come back and will give a feedback.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12293
