---
title: "Comparing the WIZ1xx line"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12252"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12252/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "stupheyewant"
created: "2017-04-21T22:45:33+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-10T02:08:52+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1005
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Comparing the WIZ1xx line

## Question

Asked by stupheyewant on 2017-04-21 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

I’m seeking a StE converter, and while looking at Lantronics XPORT’s, stumbled across these.

But I’m trying to grok the differences in the product line. I tried and failed to get the website to invoke “compare” mode. What should I be looking at besides the obvious RJ45/DIN on board or not?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Kei, 2017-04-25

Hello,

I send you comparable pictures.
The basic functions are very similar, and the module with the latest chip, the W5500, can be referenced below.
[url][http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550sr:start\[/url\]](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550sr:start%5B/url%5D)
[url][http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550s2e:start\[/url\]](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550s2e:start%5B/url%5D)

[![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/8c83b8db558ca5f1f9e3eb541e0567c3e39174d2.png) 900×884 541 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/8c83b8db558ca5f1f9e3eb541e0567c3e39174d2.png)

[![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/136d4e69d3e0d7565903a4fb2c45eab2d641ff72.png) 866×909 596 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/136d4e69d3e0d7565903a4fb2c45eab2d641ff72.png)

[![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/a7612405c924d61b94425b046057a193cd1f9bba.png) 771×644 79.4 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/a7612405c924d61b94425b046057a193cd1f9bba.png)

Thanks.

### Reply 2 by stupheyewant, 2017-04-25

Thank you.

I seek:

[ul]
Single port
RS232 and/or TTL input
RJ45 jack on board
Headers
no DB9, just headers
5V input
[/ul]

I may not get all of these.

Your US engineer recommended the 750 series. Looking into that.

### Reply 3 by Kei, 2017-05-10 (in reply to reply 2)

The 750 series is still in preparation.
In addition, the 750 series also supports only 3.3V input.

If you use EVB you can use a 5V input, but I think this is not what you want.

Except for the 5V input, the WIZ550S2E is most similar to what you are looking for, so please refer to the link below.

<http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550s2e:wiz550s2eds_en>

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12252
