---
title: "Wizfi250 custom web server"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12239"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12239/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "soellicha"
created: "2017-04-07T15:02:38+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:40:10+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 692
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wizfi250 custom web server

## Question

Asked by soellicha on 2017-04-07 in Wireless.

Hello,

When wizfi250 is on STATION MODE

> > > I can log in to the module’s web server and control the GPIO pins.
> > > My question is:

1. Can I load to the module my own web server and how?

2. If not, can I change the existing one?

3. Do you have any sample of the current web server so I can study the html code?

Thank you
Best Regards
Andreas

## Replies

### Reply 1 by cliff, 2017-04-14

Hello,

1. No, you can’t.

2. It also can’t do.

Actually since the web server is implemented in firmware, customization costs are incurred for modification.

Thank you
Bset Regards

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12239
