---
title: "Some basic questions about Wiz550Web"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12211"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12211/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "roty"
created: "2017-03-23T07:27:43+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:40:02+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1066
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Some basic questions about Wiz550Web

## Question

Asked by roty on 2017-03-23 in General.

Hello,

I recently ordered some units , but I’m still waiting for delivery.
I have some (stupid) questions in advance, I can not find the answers in the WIZNET docs.

Q1. Is there already a basic web server programed , so I can instantly use the module (after ETH settings) to
control IO pins ?
Q2. Do I need SD card support in case of Q1?
Q3. Is it possible to control IO pins via JSON, for example using CURL with WINDOWS?
If yes, is there a documentation about it?
If not ,is there another way to switch the pins without a client?
Q4. I have successfully compiled the WEB_BOOT and WEB_APP example with Eclipse NEON. How could I move the new
code ,after I would have modified it, on the module?
Q5. Can I connect JTAG debugger anyhow?

Would be nice if anybody could answer briefly.

Thank you very much.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Kei, 2017-03-23

Hello, roty.

Thank you for purchasing our product.
I answer your question right away.

A1. Yes. please refer to below URL
[url][http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550web:wiz550webgsg_en#basic_webpages_demo\[/url\]](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550web:wiz550webgsg_en#basic_webpages_demo%5B/url%5D)

A2. Basically, we provide microSD card(4GB) with the product.
refer to [url][http://www.shopwiznet.com/wiz550web\[/url\]](http://www.shopwiznet.com/wiz550web%5B/url%5D)

A3. No, Just HTTP.
Does a client mean web browser?
if yes, It does not matter if you can only keep the HTTP protocol.

A4. Please refer to TFTP Guide on [url][http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550web:wiz550webug_en#tftp_guide_document\[/url\]](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wiz550web:wiz550webug_en#tftp_guide_document%5B/url%5D)
In this case, you should only upload APP binary files.
We also recommend that you do not modify the Boot code.
You can not use ConfigTool if there is a problem with the Boot code.

A5. No, There is no JTAC PIN.

Thanks.

Best regard,
Kei

### Reply 2 by roty, 2017-03-23

Hello Kei,

Thank you very much for your quick replay.
It almost answers all my question.

Best regards

Robert

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12211
