---
title: "WiZFi630 / 630 problem"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12186"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12186/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "invis"
created: "2017-03-02T08:34:10+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:39:55+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 825
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WiZFi630 / 630 problem

## Question

Asked by invis on 2017-03-02 in Wireless.

Namely, I have a module WizFi630 from WIZNET company, driven by a microcontroller
through UART, which probably by improper setting has been seized. Although it
generates a signal (it is working in Access Point mode) and I connect by the laptop
to the wireless network, when I trying to open the address [192.168.16.254](http://192.168.16.254), I
can not open the module menu and there is no connection. The same happens when I
connect the module be Ethernet with my laptop. Is it possible to reset the unit to
factory settings, and how to do it ? Where can I get information on that issue?

I have one more problem with the module WizFi630A. When connect to it and set up the
link (with address [192.168.1.1](http://192.168.1.1)) it provide me an access to OpenWrt menu, but
I can not open it and set up the UART connection.
When I connect the module working with a microcontroller using an Ethernet cable and
I trying to connect with [192.168.1.1](http://192.168.1.1) adress usin web browser, the menu is not
acessible. What am I doing wrong? Or where can I get the information I need?.."

Kind Regards,
Pawel.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by cliff, 2017-03-03

Hello,

I will send you guidance document about WizFi630 to your registered e-mail.
I suppose it can be helpful to your problem.

Thanks, regards.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12186
