---
title: "Setting data rate and channel on the Wizfi210"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12094"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12094/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "infibit"
created: "2017-01-14T05:18:38+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:39:41+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 981
replies: 4
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Setting data rate and channel on the Wizfi210

## Question

Asked by infibit on 2017-01-14 in Wireless.

Hello,

I want to set the channel and data rate on Wizfi210 module.I was reading its programmers interface manual and found this AT command.
AT+UNSOLICITEDTX Format
AT+UNSOLICITEDTX=,,,,, ,,

Could someone please give an example as to how to use this command?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by cliff, 2017-01-16

Hello,

If you want to change the channel and data rate, I suppose two below command will be more helpful than that command.

- AT+WAUTO=,,[],[channel]
  Note that mode value 1(Ad-hoc mode) and 2(Limited Ap mode) is possible.

- AT+WRATE=
  ex)
  AT+WRATE=0 (Auto)
  AT+WRATE=2 (1MBPS)
  AT+WRATE=4 (2MBPS)
  AT+WRATE=11 (5.5MBPS)
  AT+WRATE=22 (11MBPS)

Thank, best regards

### Reply 2 by infibit, 2017-01-17

Can you give an example for this

[quote]- AT+WAUTO=,,[],[channel]
Note that mode value 1(Ad-hoc mode) and 2(Limited Ap mode) is possible.[/quote]

### Reply 3 by cliff, 2017-01-24

Hello,

I’m so sorry for late reply.

AT+WAUTO= ,,[BSSID],[channel]

- Sets WiFi parameters to be used for Auto Connect.

- Mode is 0 for Infrastructure, 1 for Ad-hoc mode and 2 for Limited-AP mode.

: Operating mode
: SSID of AP which WizFi210 will associate with
[BSSID] : BSSID of AP which WizFi210 will associate with.
[channel] : Channel of AP which WizFi210 will associate with.

Thank, best regards

### Reply 4 by infibit, 2017-01-28

Cliff AT+WRATE=? can only be used to know what is the current transmit rate but not to set it.Please let me know as to how can I set the data rate? When I did AT+WRATE=2 i got an error but when I did AT+WRATE=? I got 0. I also did this “AT+UNSOLICITEDTX=,1,” but I get ERROR: INVALID INPUT.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12094
