---
title: "Send greater data than Tx buffer on webserver"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12088"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12088/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "blazoid"
created: "2017-01-09T22:19:52+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:39:37+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 983
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Send greater data than Tx buffer on webserver

## Question

Asked by blazoid on 2017-01-09 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi,

I need to help with application, where I used module with WIZNET W5500 chip. I using chip as webserver, now I need to send response to http querry (for example image). Unfortunately, buffer of chip is max 32KB, that is maximum size for Tx_buffer if I use all internal memory as TX_buffer for one SOCKET, but I need to send bigger data.

In other applications, file is split to smaller blocks and send as TCP segments (reasembled psů in wireshark). How I can do that with W5500? I try to find answer on web, but without success.

Do you have any tutorials for webserver with W5500?

Thanks for your help.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Edward, 2017-01-12

Hi.

First, refer to below link.
[github.com/Wiznet/WIZ550web](https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZ550web)

there is webserver example code to WIZ550web module.

I think, solution is you must modify buffer size.

It is inside code.

you checking below link. and checking W5500 init code.
It is possible modify memory size.

[github.com/Wiznet/WIZ550web/blo … iHandler.c](https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZ550web/blob/master/WIZ550web_Firmware/WIZ550web_HW_Rev1.1/WIZ550web_App/src/PlatformHandler/spiHandler.c)

Thank you

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12088
