---
title: "WIZVSP cann't run again"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12084"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12084/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "cct1210"
created: "2017-01-06T00:32:12+09:00"
last_activity: "2018-07-30T12:12:58+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1400
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZVSP cann't run again

## Question

Asked by cct1210 on 2017-01-06 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

First time I used WIZVSP to create virtual serial port successful. When I run the WIZVSP again, I can’t to create another virtual serial port for my second WIZ110SR board. The error message is “cannot add the defined connection”. How can I to solver this problem.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Edward, 2017-01-16

Hi.

First, I successful. another creation com port.

So, are you using what tool version?

I using WIZ VSP 1.7.0.

Please check to your version.

And, refer to below lint (WIZ VSP Userguide)

[youtube.com/watch?v=r6tnqgtAHfc](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6tnqgtAHfc)

Thank you

### Reply 2 by Egis K, 2018-07-30 (in reply to reply 1)

The solution is to upgrade to a newer version.

![](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/e/3be4f8/48.png) [WIZVSP Ver 1.9.0 has stopped working on Windows 10](https://forum.wiznet.io/t/topic/4844/4) [WIZ12xSR](https://maker.wiznet.io/c/serial-to-ethernet-module/wiz12xsr/25)

> Thanks, redownloaded, and it seems work. <http://wizvsp.wiznet.co.kr/wizvspdownload.php?ckattempt=1>

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/12084
