---
title: "Problem witch TCP in 7500p example"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11985"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11985/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "MCU & Boards"
author: "s868"
created: "2016-10-21T12:30:12+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:39:15+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 525
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Problem witch TCP in 7500p example

## Question

Asked by s868 on 2016-10-21 in MCU & Boards.

Hello. I use Network Exercise 2. Controlling LED with TCP communication.
It is normal working, but if I send long txt-string from Hercules (or from any other TCP-programm) then all corrupted:
Connecting to 192.168.1.149 …
Connected to 192.168.1.149
9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999988888888888888888888888888888888888888888877777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666665555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555544444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444433333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333332222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000pab oer[tgba[pdr[gbporwe[g9ir[9ib[qa9e4iyt=q9i5ey=[b9i457324873spb[eui0q95uy8b2-5y8bm45
Connection closed
Connecting to 192.168.1.149 …
TCP connection error :10061
Connecting to 192.168.1.149 …
TCP connection error :10061

afther sending too long message from Client - my device can’t work.
what can I do?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Edward, 2016-10-28

Hi.

Which example??

please tell me your example download link…

I not found this example…

Thank you

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11985
