---
title: "AutoNegotiation Mode"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11983"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11983/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "MCU & Boards"
author: "OmronInoue"
created: "2016-10-20T08:48:25+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-09-26T01:52:20+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 935
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# AutoNegotiation Mode

## Question

Asked by OmronInoue on 2016-10-20 in MCU & Boards.

I use W7500P.

But I can’t LinkUp W7500P &lt;-> PC at AutoNegotiation Mode.

W7500P & PC was set to AutoNegotiation Mode.
When I change PC to 10M-Half & 10M-Full Fixed Mode, it was successed.

Are there any possible causes?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Edward, 2016-10-28

Hi…

Sorry…

W7500P have big problem.

link is not worked intermittently 100M.

We are too 10M test is sucessful.

Thank you

### Reply 2 by 8milan8, 2017-09-22

You realy using W7500P-S2E revision of this chip? First revision have this problem.

### Reply 3 by Edward, 2017-09-26 (in reply to reply 2)

W7500P was revision. (problem is resolved.)

So, now, We selling this chip.

Thank you.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11983
