---
title: "W5500 to MSP430"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11956"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11956/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Redouane"
created: "2016-10-06T17:04:20+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:39:10+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1998
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W5500 to MSP430

## Question

Asked by Redouane on 2016-10-06 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi,
I’m building a board based on the wiznet w5500 and an MSP430F5529LP. for now, I’m testing on a setup of a MSP430F5529LP launchPad and a wiznet kit w5500-EVB.
I’m running on code composer studio.
My questions as follows.
1- does wiznet provide some software librairies for MSP430 family?
2- I’m communicating with the wiznet using SPI, the pinout connections are:

MSP430F5529LP---------->>>>>>wiznet w55-EVB
CLK P3.2 >>>>>>>>> POI_6
MISO P3.1>>>>>>>>> POI_8
MOSI P3.0>>>>>>>>> POI_9
STE P2.7>>>>>>>>> POI_2

However, I don’t use the wiznet INT signal [pin 36] and don’t see its utilityin the design.
could you please clarify.
Thanks

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Redouane, 2016-10-12

Hi chriskner,
Thank you for sharing.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11956
