---
title: "Network Exercise 2. Controlling LED with TCP communication - PROBLEM"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11951"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11951/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "MCU & Boards"
author: "s868"
created: "2016-10-04T13:04:41+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:40:08+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 647
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Network Exercise 2. Controlling LED with TCP communication - PROBLEM

## Question

Asked by s868 on 2016-10-04 in MCU & Boards.

Hello.
Finaly I buy WIZwiki-W7500P and try to run project
[wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=pro … ed_control](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizwiki_mbed_kit:kit_en:tutorial_en:exam_tcp_led_control)
I go to link [developer.mbed.org/teams/WIZnet … iki-W7500/](https://developer.mbed.org/teams/WIZnet/code/TCP_LED_Control-WIZwiki-W7500/) and in Repository toolbox select IMPORT INTO COMPILER.
In my [developer.mbed.org/compiler](https://developer.mbed.org/compiler) apeared new project BUT have error witch compilation:
Can not open source input file device.h : No such file or directory
If I change target platform from W7500P to W7500 - project sucessfull compiled.
But I have W7500P (no W7500).
Please let me link to working project for W7500P or say - what change need to do witch this project.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Matthew, 2017-04-11

Sorry for late reply.
I think this problem would be caused by “old mbed library”
So I recommend updating to the latest mbed library.
Thank you

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11951
