---
title: "Wizwiki-W7500P board keeps rebooting about every 30 seconds"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11834"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11834/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "MCU & Boards"
author: "julies"
created: "2016-05-04T16:34:02+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:38:57+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 519
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wizwiki-W7500P board keeps rebooting about every 30 seconds

## Question

Asked by julies on 2016-05-04 in MCU & Boards.

Hi,

I just got my new Wizwiki-W7500P board last week. I flashed the example httpServer code to the board by using MDK CMSIS-DAP. Everything works fine, I can watch the output from Tera terminal and access the web server. But about every 30 seconds, the boards reboots. Because I see the output on the terminal:

PHY is linked.
MAC ADDRESS: …

gets repeated about every 30 seconds.

Anybody knows why?

Thank you,

Julie

## Replies

### Reply 1 by lawrence, 2016-08-18

hello, julies.

Thank you for your interest in WIZwiki-W7500P.

You said the board reboots… but Im not sure it is…

Could you check the code?

if the printf automatically pop up in every 30 sec, I think the reason is the firmware…

After check it please feel free to ask me if you could not find the reason.

thank you

lawrence

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11834
