---
title: "W7500P mbed network example not working"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11800"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11800/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "MCU & Boards"
author: "joaopaulob"
created: "2016-04-16T15:16:40+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:38:41+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 574
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W7500P mbed network example not working

## Question

Asked by joaopaulob on 2016-04-16 in MCU & Boards.

Hi,

I`ve been trying to compile the mbed example “TCPEchoServer-WIZwiki-W7500” to W7500P but i get the error:

Error: Cannot open source input file “device.h”: No such file or directory in “extras/mbed_7cff1c4259d7/platform.h”, Line: 21, Col: 21
See the picture below.

If I select the plataform W7500 it compiles, but when flashing to the board I do not see any printf message.

Isn`t there any network example ready to WIZwiki-W7500P?

Best regards

[![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/cbad64b49ee4198ec45082f84f5f87500f2a2720.PNG) 1919×914 102 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/cbad64b49ee4198ec45082f84f5f87500f2a2720.PNG)

## Replies

### Reply 1 by pherig, 2016-04-18

Hi Joao,

This example should work in either W7500 and W7500P

Did you try to Update all the libs in your project? (Right-click in your project name → Update All)

Regards,
Pedro

### Reply 2 by joaopaulob, 2016-04-19

I managed to work. I had to import the library WIZnetInterface to a new empty project.

Best regards,

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11800
