---
title: "WIZ107SR error?"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11791"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11791/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "avi"
created: "2016-04-13T06:47:47+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:38:37+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 523
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ107SR error?

## Question

Asked by avi on 2016-04-13 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hello,

We are using the wiz107sr.
The wiz107sr is configured as follow

[ul]Networking: Configured for DHCP, TCP Client with remote IP/host & port [/ul]
[ul]Serial: baud 115200, data 8, parity none, stop 1, flow control none, timer:0, size:0, character: 7E[/ul]
[ul]Options: all as default, inactivity time:0 , re-connection interval:1000, code: none,and use row data transmission [/ul]

In a test I made today I notice I’m sending the string data “2|1234~” the wiz107sr replayed a different message to the server one it had sent to the server 3 hours before!

Is there an errata I’m missing about this?

Please advice.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by avi, 2016-04-13

Update:
The wiz107sr was up & active for more than 5 hours prior the issue (it might be 10 hours as well).
Upon hard reset the wiz107sr returned to behave correctly.

We are now creating a workaround to use the nRESET to reset the wiz107sr every 3 hours.

1. Is there a better solution?

2. Did someone else encountered the same problem?

3. What could cause the issue?

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11791
