---
title: "WIZwiki-W7500P ISP Header?"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11789"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11789/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "MCU & Boards"
author: "joaopaulob"
created: "2016-04-12T17:57:49+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:38:44+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 852
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZwiki-W7500P ISP Header?

## Question

Asked by joaopaulob on 2016-04-12 in MCU & Boards.

Hi,

Is there a ISP header on WIZwiki-W7500P?
Looking on the [wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=pro … 500p:start](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizwiki_w7500p:start) I couldn`t find the ISP header.
We are redesigning the board and removing the CMSIS-DAP.

Best regards,

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Edward, 2016-04-27

Hi.

There is not ISP header to WIZwiki-W7500P.

If you want to ISP to not CMSIS-DAP,

You consist to jumper cable to PC_10(U_TXD2), PC_11(U_RXD2) pins of WIZwiki-W7500 board.

Thank you

### Reply 2 by joaopaulob, 2016-04-28

Hi Edward,

I didn’t understand very well. You suggest to jumper a cable from WIZwiki-W7500 to WIZwiki-W7500P?
The pins PC_10(U_TXD2) and PC_11(U_RXD2) on WIZwiki-W7500P are open. Should I soldering the wire on these pins?

Regards,
João

### Reply 3 by Edward, 2016-05-02

Yes.

You Should soldering the wire on these pins.

WIZwiki-W7500P ISP is unconditionally using UART2.

Thank you

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11789
