---
title: "Problem to update firmware"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11787"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11787/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "AO74"
created: "2016-04-11T17:21:44+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:38:37+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 797
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Problem to update firmware

## Question

Asked by AO74 on 2016-04-11 in Wireless.

Hello,
I try to update the firmware of a Wizfi250 using wizfi250 evb V1.0 via USB (com 9 on my PC)
I put the jumper JP3 (short boot mode)
I dowloaded Wizfi250_1.0.3.3.zip
I copied all the files in c:\wifi250_Util (I did not find a setup file).
Then when I start "F/W Upgrade(USER-ALL) I get this error :

(Le chemin d’acces specifie est introuvable = the file path is not founded)

In normal mode I can get all the reponses at AT commands.

Thanks for any help.

[![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/da4f6dfdf25fd3c21202c4bee193913564794e40.JPG) 1201×662 86.2 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/da4f6dfdf25fd3c21202c4bee193913564794e40.JPG)

## Replies

### Reply 1 by anglial, 2016-04-12

Have a look at this post, it should help

![](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/c/13edae/48.png) [Error: Serial Open](https://forum.wiznet.io/t/error-serial-open/1660/1) [WizFi250](https://maker.wiznet.io/c/wifi-module/wizfi250/39)

> Hi, I got a problem when upgrading the firmware of WizFi250 to 1.0.3.1, but it didn’t go to COM and MAC. Please help! Thanks in advance! [\[image\]](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/e80ba021550f3f084a78444a1e47cfb10371f163.png)

### Reply 2 by AO74, 2016-04-12

Thank you for your answer Anglial, it works OK.

Regards.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11787
