---
title: "Recommended Project Case for WIZ110SR?"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11754"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11754/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "pstone"
created: "2016-03-27T00:32:32+09:00"
last_activity: "2019-11-17T15:05:30+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1050
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Recommended Project Case for WIZ110SR?

## Question

Asked by pstone on 2016-03-27 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Can anyone provide a link to a project box/case that can house the WIZ110sr?

Thanks!

## Replies

### Reply 1 by jim, 2016-03-28

Dear pstone

You can search examples in WIZnet Museum. (<http://www.wiznetmuseum.com>)
[url][http://wiznetmuseum.com/?s=WIZ110SR\[/url\]](http://wiznetmuseum.com/?s=WIZ110SR%5B/url%5D)
[url][http://wiznetmuseum.com/ethernet-collection/\[/url\]](http://wiznetmuseum.com/ethernet-collection/%5B/url%5D)

Thanks.

### Reply 2 by pstone, 2016-03-28

Thanks - I didn’t see anything specific in there. If anyone has found a project box this fits in, can you please post a link?

### Reply 3 by nodecentral, 2019-11-17

Hi

Please could someone recommend where I can get a basic case for my WIZ110SR ?
I don’t like that the board is exposed and would feel happier if I could give it some protection

Huge thanks

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11754
