---
title: "Predefined_get_cgi_processor, predefined_set_cgi_processor"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11751"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11751/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Wizneter"
created: "2016-03-23T23:00:43+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:38:30+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1471
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Predefined_get_cgi_processor, predefined_set_cgi_processor

## Question

Asked by Wizneter on 2016-03-23 in Ethernet Chips.

Dear Sir/Miss

In the HTML Server examples I have two functions that are not defined.

uint8_t predefined_get_cgi_processor(uint8_t * uri_name, uint8_t * buf, uint16_t * len);
uint8_t predefined_set_cgi_processor(uint8_t * uri_name, uint8_t * uri, uint8_t * buf, uint16_t * len);

Could anyone please give me some code for these? Or if that is not known any information on what these are/do. I guess these are processor specific? I’m using a 32bit PIC if that make any difference.

Kind regards
Bryce

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Coccoliso, 2016-03-25

Hi,
sources are here :
[url][https://github.com/Wiznet/W5500_EVB/blob/W5500_EVB_dev_HTTPServer/w5500evb_internet_http_server/src/userHandler.c\[/url\]](https://github.com/Wiznet/W5500_EVB/blob/W5500_EVB_dev_HTTPServer/w5500evb_internet_http_server/src/userHandler.c%5B/url%5D)
… and are for a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 embedded (W5500 EVB)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11751
