---
title: "Issue with W7500P Peripheral Example - WZTOE"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11716"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11716/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "MCU & Boards"
author: "ezheng"
created: "2016-03-07T15:43:35+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:38:26+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 811
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Issue with W7500P Peripheral Example - WZTOE

## Question

Asked by ezheng on 2016-03-07 in MCU & Boards.

Hi,

I found at the example of W7500P - WZTOE , still Use PB_14 and PB_15 for MDIO, but W7500P datasheet and Reference manual do not define these two pins, which exist only at W7500, I hope to get help for this issue.

Thanks,

Ed

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Edward, 2016-03-07

Hi.

What example in WIZTOE?

http? , Loopback??

Thank you

### Reply 2 by ezheng, 2016-03-08

I only looked at examples of DHCPClient and LoopbackTest.

### Reply 3 by ezheng, 2016-03-10

At the example of WZTOE_DHCPClient:

mdio_init(GPIOB, MDC, MDIO ) is called by main(). The following code are from subroutine mdio_init():

```
PAD_AFConfig(PAD_PB, GPIO_Pin_MDIO, PAD_AF1);  // GPIO_Pin_MDIO = GPIO_Pin_15
PAD_AFConfig(PAD_PB, GPIO_Pin_MDC, PAD_AF1);   // GPIO_Pin_MDC = GPIO_Pin_14
```

But when I refer to datasheet and reference manual of W7500P, which do not define the alternate funtion of PB_14 and PB_15 Pin.

The following code also are from main(), I could n’t find the definition of pad control register with address of (0x41003070) and (0x41003054).

ifdef **W7500P**
*(volatile uint32_t *)(0x41003070) = 0x61;
*(volatile uint32_t *)(0x41003054) = 0x61;
#endif

So, I hope to get support and advice, Please!!!

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11716
