---
title: "The Pinout sign of WIZwiki-W7500P PCB Board"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11687"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11687/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "MCU & Boards"
author: "ezheng"
created: "2016-02-22T21:47:41+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:38:20+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 498
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# The Pinout sign of WIZwiki-W7500P PCB Board

## Question

Asked by ezheng on 2016-02-22 in MCU & Boards.

Hi Everyone,

I found the pinout sign of WIZwiki-W7500P PCB board not match with the schematic of WIZwiki-W7500P. For example, at PCB board, D7 Pin is PC_06; but at schematic, D7 is PA_12.

Have any one tested the W7500P board, I want to know which pinout sign is correct.

Thanks very much!

Edward

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Edward, 2016-02-22

hi.

PC_06 is WIZwiki-W7500 board…

And PA_12 is WIZwiki-W7500P board.

I want check this point to you.

Thank you

### Reply 2 by ezheng, 2016-02-23

Hi,

What I said is WIZwiki-W7500P PCB Board Pinout sign not match with the WIZwizi-W7500P schematic. Please note, all I mentioned is W7500P developing board, not W7500

For example:

PCB Pin sign Schematic Pin sign

D2 - PC_01 D2 - PC_03
D3 - PC_00 D3 - PC_02
D7 - PC_06 D7 - PA_12
D8 - PC_07 D8 - PA_11
D9 - PC_04 D9 - PC_01

Please check this issue, because it confused me for several days.

Edward Zheng

### Reply 3 by Edward, 2016-02-23

Hi.

It is correct schematic. And wrong PCB Silk.

We have plan to modify in PCB silk.

D2 - PC_03
D3 - PC_02
D7 - PA_12
D8 - PA_11
D9 - PC_01

Up list correct.

Thank you.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11687
