---
title: "WIZ107SR uart to server"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11675"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11675/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "avi"
created: "2016-02-18T13:48:07+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:38:20+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 671
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ107SR uart to server

## Question

Asked by avi on 2016-02-18 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hello,

Just got the first WIZ107SR, it has version 4.04 on it (I didn’t update it yet).
I’ve configured it using the configuration tool to my server ,port, uart etc’.
When I reset the device I get I see on the terminal (I’ve tried both tera-term & putty):
LGWIZ107SR:VER4.04:STARTED
LGSEGCP:TCP:STARTED
LGSEGCP:UDP:STARTED
LGDHCP:UPDATE
LGMAC:00.08.DC.1F.31.61
LGGW:192.168.1.1
LGSN:255.255.255.0
LGIP:192.168.1.115
LGSEGCP:TCP:STARTED
LGSEGCP:UDP:STARTED
LGSEG:CONNECTED

In the server log I can see the same output.

Yet when I type data in the terminal connected via uart I don’t see the data on the server log.
It seems that the server doesn’t receive any new data - I’ve confirmed that using wireshark.

The other direction is OK I can type anything in the server response & it will be printed on the terminal.

What am I’m doing wrong?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Edward, 2016-02-23

hi.

please refer to below URL

[wiznet.co.kr/wp-content/uplo … _V171E.pdf](http://www.wiznet.co.kr/wp-content/uploads/wiznethome/S2E%20Module/WIZ107_108SR/Document/WIZ107SR_UM_V171E.pdf)

It is User’s manual.

check the below menu.

1. Getting Started
   2.1 Config tool description.

Thank you

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11675
