---
title: "Can't find board WIZ110SR with configuration tool"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11618"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11618/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "Reggie"
created: "2016-01-22T13:10:24+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:38:08+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1242
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Can't find board WIZ110SR with configuration tool

## Question

Asked by Reggie on 2016-01-22 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hello,

I have recently have bought a new WIZ110SR module. When i use the configuration Tool 3.02 i can’t find the board. I have no MAC adress in the board list. I tried ip ranges 192.168.0.* 192.168.1.* 192.168.11.*. I can’t find it. What do i wrong?

Regards
Reg

## Replies

### Reply 1 by jim, 2016-01-24

Dear Reggie

Please refer to the following link.
[url][\[From QnA\]WIZ812MJ memory reading problem](https://forum.wiznet.io/t/from-qna-wiz812mj-memory-reading-problem/185/1)]
[url][\[From QnA\] Regarding WIZ105SR - Anuj Verma - #2 by javakys](https://forum.wiznet.io/t/from-qna-regarding-wiz105sr-anuj-verma/133/2)]
[url][\[From QnA\] Cannot search WIZ105SR in configuration tool - #2 by javakys](https://forum.wiznet.io/t/from-qna-cannot-search-wiz105sr-in-configuration-tool/134/2)]

1. Check your firewall option on your PC. (disable firewall)

2. Check your virtual machine(e.g. VM ware, VirtualBox). (disable Ethernet controller)

3. If you have a laptop, check your WLAN. (turn off WLAN)

4. Check your vaccine program. (turn off vaccine program)

Thanks.

[![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/ff1385b4ea39b9abde2e5a112434705253f0a554.png) 1200×675 70.1 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/ff1385b4ea39b9abde2e5a112434705253f0a554.png)

### Reply 2 by Reggie, 2016-01-28

Dear Jim,

Thanks for your help. I had used a laptop. Now i am using a normal pc and it works now!

Regards,
Reggie

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11618
