---
title: "Wiz110SR Set parameters using VB code"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11584"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11584/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "ejleiss"
created: "2016-01-08T20:41:49+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:38:00+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1072
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wiz110SR Set parameters using VB code

## Question

Asked by ejleiss on 2016-01-08 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hello,

I am currently trying to make my own UDP program in visual basic 6 for the Wiz110SR. I am able to use the “FIND” command and return the current settings, however, I am confused as to how I can Set new settings using the SETT command. Could you please give me any examples of how this is done.

Thanks

## Replies

### Reply 1 by jim, 2016-01-10

Dear ejleiss

Source of WIZ110SR Configuration tool is open.
Refer to the following.
[url][http://old.wiznet.co.kr/UpLoad_Files/ReferenceFiles/WIZ1xxSR_config_v3.0.2_src.zip\[/url\]](http://old.wiznet.co.kr/UpLoad_Files/ReferenceFiles/WIZ1xxSR_config_v3.0.2_src.zip%5B/url%5D)
[url][http://old.wiznet.co.kr/sub_modules/en/library/Download_View.asp?PK_Num=710&page=1&SF_Part=&SF_KeyWord=\[/url\]](http://old.wiznet.co.kr/sub_modules/en/library/Download_View.asp?PK_Num=710&page=1&SF_Part=&SF_KeyWord=%5B/url%5D)

Thanks.

### Reply 2 by ejleiss, 2016-01-13

Do I have to set all parameters at once, or can I pick and choose by changing IP address but leaving all of the other settings alone? What would this command look like?
Thank you

### Reply 3 by jim, 2016-01-14

You can modify default value to your changed value.
Refer to the following about Cofiguration tool operation.

Programmer’s Guide
[url][http://www.wiznet.co.kr/wp-content/uploads/wiznethome/S2E%20Module/WIZ100-105-110SR/Document/WIZ1x0SR_AN_S2E-Programming-Guide_V030E.pdf\[/url\]](http://www.wiznet.co.kr/wp-content/uploads/wiznethome/S2E%20Module/WIZ100-105-110SR/Document/WIZ1x0SR_AN_S2E-Programming-Guide_V030E.pdf%5B/url%5D)

User Manual
[url][http://www.wiznet.co.kr/wp-content/uploads/wiznethome/S2E%20Module/WIZ100-105-110SR/Document/WIZ110SR_UM_v210e.pdf\[/url\]](http://www.wiznet.co.kr/wp-content/uploads/wiznethome/S2E%20Module/WIZ100-105-110SR/Document/WIZ110SR_UM_v210e.pdf%5B/url%5D)

Thanks.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11584
