---
title: "DDNS W5500 software implementation"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11523"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11523/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "andre87"
created: "2015-12-15T21:01:34+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:38:21+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 549
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# DDNS W5500 software implementation

## Question

Asked by andre87 on 2015-12-15 in Ethernet Chips.

Hello guys,

Please, have anyone here perform some DDNS software application or library in C to use with W5500 ?
I really need it to improve my last product.

I am searching for it on the internet, if someone could help, I will appreciate a lot.

I’d like to use no-ip or dyn DND for instance.

Thank you guys.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Edward, 2015-12-21

Hi.

Now, there is not DDNS example code.

We have plan to after.

So, please you check to mbed DDNS code.

refer to below URL

[developer.mbed.org/teams/WIZnet/code/DDNS_NoIP/](https://developer.mbed.org/teams/WIZnet/code/DDNS_NoIP/)

Thank you

### Reply 2 by andre87, 2015-12-21

Hi Edward …

thank you so much for your reply and help.

I will try it soon and give you a feedback.

Regards.

### Reply 3 by andre87, 2016-02-24

Hi Edward,

Any news or attempts to do a DDNS software example code ??

I am trying use the last one you sent me, but, it is a little difficult to me.
([developer.mbed.org/teams/WIZnet/code/DDNS_NoIP/](https://developer.mbed.org/teams/WIZnet/code/DDNS_NoIP/))

I will try more and look for something like this in the internet.

Thanks for some update.

Regards.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11523
