---
title: "WizFi Enterprise w/ Arduino"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11510"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11510/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "dgelman"
created: "2015-12-08T15:09:03+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:37:43+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 736
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WizFi Enterprise w/ Arduino

## Question

Asked by dgelman on 2015-12-08 in Wireless.

Hello,

On my local computer on a university network (with Enterprise encryption) I am running a server in which I am trying to access using the WizFi210 w/ Arduino. I have a couple of concerns. I am using the following board:

[url][WiFi Shield V2.2 for Arduino (802.11 b/g/n) -DFRobot](http://www.dfrobot.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=548#.VmbtDXarSUl%5B/url%5D)

1. Initially I was using an Arduino Due and I receiving an [ERROR] and I was not able to supply AT commands. I switched over to the Uno and it works just fine. Does the WizFi not like 3V3 logic? I prefer to use the Due.

2. With the Uno, I am able to communicate with it via serial. It takes a couple of “AT” commands but it works eventually. For example:

[code]at

[ERROR: INVALID INPUT]

at

[OK]

at

[OK]

at

[OK]
[/code]

However I cannot use the SmartScript (1.1.1.0_W(2)). I am getting Serial Command Error (see attached).

1. If it isn’t obvious, I am a newbie with networking and such. If there are some resources (other than the datasheet) to help me connect to the university network. I would appreciate it greatly.
   [![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/552544973c6e29239ae4b2587a3582ad92a4c5d0.PNG) 786×795 52.2 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/552544973c6e29239ae4b2587a3582ad92a4c5d0.PNG)

## Replies

### Reply 1 by wizdaniel, 2015-12-10

Hi Please refer to the following link. dfrobot.com/wiki/index.php/W … KU:TEL0047 It is a dfrobot wikipage of your WizFi210 shield. WizFi210 chip working on 3.3 voltages but the shield working on 5 voltages. Because voltage level down regulator exists in the shield. Would you test the shield via USB & serial terminal? The image you attached, “+++AT” command is incorrect. So [ERROR] message was occurred. In different way, Ignore the error about “+++AT” incorrect command, and try to follow the programer’s guide. wiznet.co.kr/product-item/wizfi210/ wiznet.co.kr/wp-content/uplo … E-docx.pdf In order to get more answers, please visit the dfrobot forum. Thanks.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11510
