---
title: "Bugs in DNS.c"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11438"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11438/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Wizneter"
created: "2015-11-02T05:50:56+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:37:30+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 767
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Bugs in DNS.c

## Question

Asked by Wizneter on 2015-11-02 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi everyone

I worried my post isn’t attracting any attention on this as the topic was originally about finding a DNS example. I think I have found some bugs with the DNS and hope that Wiznet can fix this if it is a confirmed issue. I have also posted a fix. Please see the link below for all the information on this.

![](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/w/a9adbd/48.png) [DNS example?](https://forum.wiznet.io/t/dns-example/2136/1) [W5500](https://maker.wiznet.io/c/tcp-ip-chip/w5500/18)

> Hi I’m just wondering if there was anywhere I could get an example program using the DNS using the W5500? I’m not worries which processor it is for, just something I can use as a reference. I know there is one using the DHCP, but that one doesn’t use the DNS. Thanks Wizneter

Kind regards
Wizneter

## Replies

### Reply 1 by lawrence, 2015-11-06

Hello, Wizneter

Thank you for your interest!

I will check what you found and your suggestion.

If you have any dugs or problems, please let us know.

Best Regards,

lawrence

### Reply 2 by Wizneter, 2015-11-10

Hi Lawrence

Thank you for your post. I’m sorry for the delay, I went straight to Wiznet to try and resolve the issue. If you work for Wiznet then you may already know they are looking at this.

Thanks again
Wizneter

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11438
