---
title: "Stability FW 1.1.1"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11418"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11418/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "bachus"
created: "2015-10-24T13:38:46+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:37:18+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 630
replies: 0
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Stability FW 1.1.1

## Question

Asked by bachus on 2015-10-24 in General.

Hi,

maybe anybody has an explanation about the following observation.

I have uploaded the newest FW release V1.1.1 to overcome some issues like TFTP FW-upload and automation of digital I/O settings.

I have observed that the web explorer (Firefox) only sometimes get the index.html. Only one out of about 10 connect/download clicks is successful.

Using IE11 instead of Firefox shows only a blank page. This is not an improvement compared to an older version.

I switch back to V1.0.1. and everything works fine except the described issues (TFTP FW-upload and automation of digital I/O settings).

Any help is very appreciated.
Thanks
Bachus

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11418
