---
title: "Supporting Enterprise Protocols on Wizfi250"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11415"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11415/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "Federico"
created: "2015-10-23T10:51:12+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:37:24+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 547
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Supporting Enterprise Protocols on Wizfi250

## Question

Asked by Federico on 2015-10-23 in Wireless.

Hi everyone!
I’d like to ask you if there is any plan to support, in WizFi250, the same authentication protocols supported by WizFi 210/220.
I’m interested in Enterprises ones.

Thanks
Federico

## Replies

### Reply 1 by wizdaniel, 2015-11-02

Hi Federico

There is a list of WizFi250 security type.

- OPEN

- WEP

- WPA1-TKIP

- WPA1-AES

- WPA2-AES

- WPA2-TKIP

- WPA2-MIXED(AES,TKIP)

Do you want WPA2-Enterprise? Not supported.

But, WizFi250 supported SSL connection like WizFi210 enterprise.

### Reply 2 by Federico, 2015-11-02

Hi wizdaniel!
Thank you for your reply!

Yes, you are right!
I’m looking for WPA2-Enterprise beacuse I have to connect to a public wireless lan that use only WPA2-Enterprise.
I know that WAP2-Enterprise are now not supported but any plan to implement this feature on WizFi250 in the near future? ![:frowning:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/frowning.png?v=12)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11415
