---
title: "WIZ110SR readout incorrect"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11355"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11355/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "EWATV"
created: "2015-10-05T09:45:37+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:37:02+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 546
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ110SR readout incorrect

## Question

Asked by EWATV on 2015-10-05 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hello dear reader,
upon reading the Domaine name of my WIZ110SR via the serial port and command , I invariably get a result without the first letter/character of the name. This is true for several different units I have.
The Config-Tool, however, always shows me a correct name.
Am I doing something wrong?
Thank you
EWATV

## Replies

### Reply 1 by jim, 2015-10-06

Dear EWATV

I will investigate this issue.
And then I will feedback to you.

Thanks.

### Reply 2 by jim, 2015-10-06

It was a side effect in terminal display.
There is no problem in DNS operation.
Refer to attached file.

FW version will be update.

Thanks.
[wiz110sr_0513_test_20151006.zip](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/legacyFile.asp?path=fTT2iiGKbVvGRS9X8u6UdSUZXQT.zip) (19.6 KB)

### Reply 3 by EWATV, 2015-10-06

Perfect service Jim - the readout error is gone.
Your prompt and focussed response is highly appreciated.
Thank you very much.
Best regards
EWATV

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11355
