---
title: "WIZ550web not staring"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11345"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11345/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "DaveOLW"
created: "2015-09-30T18:35:15+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:37:00+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 704
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ550web not staring

## Question

Asked by DaveOLW on 2015-09-30 in General.

On one of my units I have a strange action, the unit fails to start if I have a CP2102 USB to UART connected to UART1 and not plugged into the computer. The red led comes on but the two green led do not.
Everything works ok if connected to the computer or if I disconnect the wire to RX1.
This does not happen on the other unit.
Why does this happen?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2015-10-05

Hi, David.
The all WIZ550web modules are using the same firmware?
we are difficult to guess the causes of the problem you mentioned.

If yes, please request RMA to your dealer or distributor near you.
We can verifying / checking the module operations in headquarter for you. (replacement or return after repair)

Thanks.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11345
