---
title: "Using more than one WIZ110SR with a computer"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11321"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11321/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "nadersokout"
created: "2015-09-21T10:45:56+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:36:53+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 654
replies: 6
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Using more than one WIZ110SR with a computer

## Question

Asked by nadersokout on 2015-09-21 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

HI,
I want to connect 2 (or more) WIZ110SR to a computer. Is it possible
(dose its software handle it now ?).
Thanks

## Replies

### Reply 1 by jim, 2015-09-22

Dear nadersokout

Does its software mean a configuration tool?
A CFG tool can handle a lot of module.

Thanks.

### Reply 2 by nadersokout, 2015-09-22

Dear Jim,
Thanks for your reply.

Do you mean I can use " Config-Tool WIZ100SR /WIZ105SR /WIZ110SR Config Tool for Windows v3.0.2" ?
([wiznet.co.kr/product-item/wiz110sr/](http://www.wiznet.co.kr/product-item/wiz110sr/)).

Possibility of this problem is very important to me because I have to buy 2 or more WIZ110SR.
Please let me know if you had same experience.
Thanks a lot.
Nader

### Reply 3 by jim, 2015-09-22

Yes, you can use a config tool.
How many modules do you connect?

Thanks.

### Reply 4 by nadersokout, 2015-09-22

6 modules.

### Reply 5 by jim, 2015-09-22

You can confirm all modules in Board list of CFG tool.
Thanks.

### Reply 6 by nadersokout, 2015-09-22

Thanks for your reply.
I will check and give you feedback.
Best regards,
Nader

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11321
