---
title: "Where to get software?"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11319"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11319/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "krixyz"
created: "2015-09-21T06:20:30+09:00"
last_activity: "2022-03-08T05:00:33+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1084
replies: 8
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Where to get software?

## Question

Asked by krixyz on 2015-09-21 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hello all,

I contacted sales@wiznet.co.kr to obtain WIZ VSP driver for my WIZ110SR and nothing happened.
How long to wait for response?

Thanks

## Replies

### Reply 1 by jim, 2015-09-21

Sorry.
Please let me know your email address.
I will forward your request to sales.

Thanks.

### Reply 2 by jvlo, 2016-02-10

Could you help me please to obtain a copy of WIZ VSP driver, Thanks

### Reply 3 by jim, 2016-02-10

Dear jvlo

I have a question.
What country is your positon?
WIZ VSP is managed by local office.
You can contact the nearest local office.
[url][http://www.wiznet.co.kr/about/contact-us/\[/url\]](http://www.wiznet.co.kr/about/contact-us/%5B/url%5D)

Thanks.

### Reply 4 by APP, 2022-01-31

Hello Jim,
I have WIZVSP V202 installed but when starting the program requires Serial number that I never received via email when registering for license. I sent an email to sales@wiznet.io but I still do not have an answer.
Could you help me please?
Thank you!

### Reply 5 by jim, 2022-02-03 (in reply to reply 4)

Dear APP

Please see the link below.
<http://wizvsp.wiznet.io/>

And it may be helpful to translate the contents of the link below into English.
<https://forum.wiznet.io/t/topic/7000>

Thanks.

### Reply 6 by APP, 2022-02-03

Dear Jim,
I already had registration on <http://wizvsp.wiznet.io/>, and downloaded last version.
I even uninstalled and reboot the PC as on the link says, but I still never had the serial number via email, not even automatic reply after accepting license nor from sales department.
This is initial message from which I cannot go further:

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/d/d7ea43174af2007fbcb93aa972a80332b303fffe.png) image962×670 105 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/d/d7ea43174af2007fbcb93aa972a80332b303fffe.png)

Thanks again!

### Reply 7 by jim, 2022-02-03 (in reply to reply 6)

Please contact to WIZnet by support@wiznet.io or gunn@wiznet.io email.

Thanks.

### Reply 8 by rena, 2022-03-08 (in reply to reply 6)

Hello [@APP](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/app),
Did you resolve the problem?
A month ago our VSP mailing system had a problem. The problem has been fixed and it works now.
You can receive a serial key upon request again in <http://wizvsp.wiznet.io/>
Thanks.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11319
