---
title: "I can't to use WIZ108SR"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11278"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11278/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "LeonidPolenov"
created: "2015-09-08T11:06:21+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:36:57+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 674
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# I can't to use WIZ108SR

## Question

Asked by LeonidPolenov on 2015-09-08 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hi!
I try to use WIZ108SR. When I turn on with 3.3V I saw only red light. After that I connected ethernet cable and I didn’t see that it works. Green and yellow light-diodes on ethernet-connector don’t work. There is a net cable isn’t connected on my PC.
What I should do for working with WIZ108SR?
Thank!

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Edward, 2015-09-09

Hi.

I have a few question.

1. When buying a WIZ108SR?

2. Where did you connect the module to?

3. Please tell us your test environment and configurations. (H/W Version)
  - You just ethernet cable connect. and just don’t working green & yellow light-diodes?

4. What is mean for below syntax?
  - “There is a net cable isn’t connected on my PC”

more information refer to below URI
[wiznet.co.kr/product-item/wiz107sr/](http://www.wiznet.co.kr/product-item/wiz107sr/)

Thank you

### Reply 2 by LeonidPolenov, 2015-09-09

Hello!
I try to use WIZ108SR. I bought it in may 2015. A module has such a description: WIZ108SR R1.4 2014-04-28. I plugged a power 3.3V and ethernet-cable. On other side is PC. My PC with Win8.1 didn’t see connected cable to WIZ108RS though cable is in good condition (I checked it with other ethernet-devices).
Today I spoke with seller and he promised to help with this module.

### Reply 3 by olegnavigator, 2015-09-29

I checked out the module, everything works well, I updated the software to the latest version. You need to check your network adapter in your computer. Soon get it back. Your disributor ![:slight_smile:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/slight_smile.png?v=12) .

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11278
