---
title: "WIZ550web Serial receive web page not working"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11270"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11270/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "DaveOLW"
created: "2015-09-05T20:58:13+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:36:44+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 821
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ550web Serial receive web page not working

## Question

Asked by DaveOLW on 2015-09-05 in General.

Wiz550web The serial receive from UART1 does not work, the send to UART1 works OK. The text from UART1 is going into the WIZ550web unit but it does not appear on the web page, how can we solve this?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2015-09-09

Hi David.
The following informations will help you.

![](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/d/cab0a1/48.png) [Config tool 1.0.2 problem](https://forum.wiznet.io/t/config-tool-1-0-2-problem/1958/1) [WIZ550web](https://maker.wiznet.io/c/application-module/wiz550web/35)

> Hi. I recently received 2 wiz550web boards. I’m trying to configure the boards using the config tool 1.0.2 but cant set the port number. In fact the only thing I seem to be able to do successfully is set the IP address of the unit and the gateway. All the other fields are ‘greyed out’ and wont let me enter any values. I’m running win8.1 and Java V8 update 60. WIZ550web firmware is 1.0.1 thanks.

Thanks.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11270
