---
title: "How can I change http port"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11249"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11249/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "mmn71"
created: "2015-08-29T15:59:38+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:36:44+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 789
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# How can I change http port

## Question

Asked by mmn71 on 2015-08-29 in General.

Hi.
How can I change http port 80 (WIZ550web Demopage), such as 5555 to address was in the form 192.168.1.100:5555
thanks

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2015-09-09

Hi mmn71.
The following informations will help you.

![](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/d/cab0a1/48.png) [Config tool 1.0.2 problem](https://forum.wiznet.io/t/config-tool-1-0-2-problem/1958/1) [WIZ550web](https://maker.wiznet.io/c/application-module/wiz550web/35)

> Hi. I recently received 2 wiz550web boards. I’m trying to configure the boards using the config tool 1.0.2 but cant set the port number. In fact the only thing I seem to be able to do successfully is set the IP address of the unit and the gateway. All the other fields are ‘greyed out’ and wont let me enter any values. I’m running win8.1 and Java V8 update 60. WIZ550web firmware is 1.0.1 thanks.

Thanks.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11249
