---
title: "SPI commands"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11232"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11232/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "soellicha"
created: "2015-08-18T18:30:19+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:36:37+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 460
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# SPI commands

## Question

Asked by soellicha on 2015-08-18 in Wireless.

Hello,

I am trying to connect the wizfi250 to my MCU through SPI.
As I understand this requires some commands with specific details and address?

For example: if I want to “write” on SPI slave(wizfi) then I have to send a write command, then to specify an internal address and then send the data?
If that is correct then what are those commands? What is the write address or read address of Wizfi?

Thank you ,

Best Regards,

Andreas Achilleos

## Replies

### Reply 1 by wizdaniel, 2015-08-21

Hi Andreas Achilleos

You can prefer link below for setting up the SPI interface.

[wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=pro … rt#at_mspi](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizfi250:wizfi250pg:start#at_mspi)

Thanks.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11232
