---
title: "WIZ110SR + VSP to connect an UPS to a network"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11179"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11179/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "roger"
created: "2015-07-14T15:20:46+09:00"
last_activity: "2019-07-14T13:08:48+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 996
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ110SR + VSP to connect an UPS to a network

## Question

Asked by roger on 2015-07-14 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hi,
I try to connect an UPS to a domain network but there is no way to connect to WIZ110SR. I always see “disconnected” near the IP address.

Here the configuration of the module and of the VSP, what’s wrong?

[![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/d8fcad70ae59f56c252eed8e83d8b87d57af6580.jpg) 1845×985 376 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/d8fcad70ae59f56c252eed8e83d8b87d57af6580.jpg)

thankyou in advance
regards
Francesco

## Replies

### Reply 1 by jim, 2015-07-15

Dear roger

Please refer to attached file.
And read an User Manual fully.

Thanks.

[![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/3a10553060b73d2c42a593011d6359a010986c1b.png) 1308×1045 241 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/1X/3a10553060b73d2c42a593011d6359a010986c1b.png)

### Reply 2 by lissek, 2019-07-14

Hi,

I set WIZVSP software as a client and WIZ110SER as server and this is working good. But I have problem to do it in reverse way it means WIZVSP as a server and WIZ110SER as a client. Could you explain me why it is not working? I did many tests and none was successful. Firewall is not blocking ports for sure because it is working like I wrote at the beginning. What is the reason?

Marcin

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11179
