---
title: "WIZ550WEB schematic TD+ -> TDN"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11162"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11162/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "PERLI"
created: "2015-07-07T14:54:24+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:36:31+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 966
replies: 9
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ550WEB schematic TD+ -> TDN

## Question

Asked by PERLI on 2015-07-07 in General.

Hi
I want to use w5500 chip in my new design
I don’t understand why TD+ of RJ45 connector connected to Pin1(TXN) of W5500 (+ to -)?
TD+ → TDN
TD- → TDP
RX+ → RXN
RX- → RXP

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Edward, 2015-07-07

HI.

What you use to RJ-45?

follow this URL → [wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=pro … fschematic](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:w5500:refschematic)

This URL is W5500 Reference circuit

TD+ → TXP
TD- → TXN
RD+ → RXP
RD- → RXN

Thank you

### Reply 2 by PERLI, 2015-07-12

Thanks but I say about this:
[wizwiki.net/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.p … 140925.pdf](http://wizwiki.net/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=products:wiz550web:wiz550webds_kr:wiz550web_v100_140925.pdf)

### Reply 3 by Edward, 2015-07-14

Hi.

your question result is possible.

But, if you create new board see the W5500 Reference circuit.

I think. there is Auto MDI or MDI-X signal to internal of HUB and PC.

This feature is possible for signal matching.

Do you use to WIZ550WEB module?

And what you create to application?

Thank you

### Reply 4 by PERLI, 2015-07-14

Hi
–Do you use to WIZ550WEB module?
Yes, I use it as evaluation board

-And what you create to application?
I build instument with LAN connection

Thank you very mach

### Reply 5 by Edward, 2015-07-16

Hi

Thank you to your answer

any question?

more information refer to [wizwiki.net](http://wizwiki.net) site

### Reply 6 by PERLI, 2015-07-19

But really
Why in Wiz550WEB (+) and(-) exchanged
error?
Thank you

### Reply 7 by Edward, 2015-07-24

Hi

It is Not error

there is function to AutoMDI/MDI-X in PHY chip.

This function is Possible to TD+,- RD+,- signal matching.

But, you new create product by

TD+ → TXP
TD- → TXN
RD+ → RXP
RD- → RXN

please signal matching.

### Reply 8 by PERLI, 2015-07-28

but W5500’s PHY can not support Auto-MDI/MDIX!!!

### Reply 9 by Edward, 2015-07-30

Hi.

It is possible to other side to Auto MDI/MDIX. (other side of Ethernet)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11162
