---
title: "Can't build WIZ550S2E_Boot"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11147"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11147/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "MrBool"
created: "2015-07-02T15:36:56+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:36:15+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 454
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Can't build WIZ550S2E_Boot

## Question

Asked by MrBool on 2015-07-02 in Ethernet Chips.

I’m trying to build WIZ550S2E_Boot project. I use source from github. WIZ550S2E_App is build fine. During build WIZ550S2E_Boot I get error:

```
arm-none-eabi-gcc -D__REDLIB__ -DNDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -DCORE_M0 -D__USE_ROMDIVIDE -D__USE_LPCOPEN -D__LPC11EXX__ -I"D:\WIZnet\Workspace_LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\WIZ550S2E_Boot\src" -I"D:\WIZnet\Workspace_LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\WIZ550S2E_Boot\src\netutil" -I"D:\WIZnet\Workspace_LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\WIZ550S2E_Boot\src\Configuration" -I"D:\WIZnet\Workspace_LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\WIZ550S2E_Boot\src\Ethernet" -I"D:\WIZnet\Workspace_LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\WIZ550S2E_Boot\src\Internet" -I"D:\WIZnet\Workspace_LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\WIZ550S2E_Boot\src\PlatformHandler" -I"D:\WIZnet\Workspace_LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\wiznet_s2e_wiz550s2e_board\inc" -I"D:\WIZnet\Workspace_LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpc_chip_11exx\inc" -Os -g -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m0 -mthumb -specs=redlib.specs -MMD -MP -MF"src/PlatformHandler/eepromHandler.d" -MT"src/PlatformHandler/eepromHandler.o" -MT"src/PlatformHandler/eepromHandler.d" -o "src/PlatformHandler/eepromHandler.o" "../src/PlatformHandler/eepromHandler.c"
../src/PlatformHandler/eepromHandler.c:9:19: fatal error: board.h: No such file or directory
 #include "board.h"
```

It is strange that included is "D:\WIZnet\Workspace_LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\WIZ550S2E_Boot" I don’t have such directory and in project included are right paths.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Coccoliso, 2015-07-03

I think it’s the wrong forum …
you already took a look here [url][http://wizwiki.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=109\[/url\]](http://wizwiki.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=109%5B/url%5D)

### Reply 2 by MrBool, 2015-07-03

You are right. I missed that forum.

Admin, please delete this post.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11147
