---
title: "WIZ550web probable error"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11109"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11109/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "Orko"
created: "2015-06-11T22:00:50+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:35:56+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 636
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ550web probable error

## Question

Asked by Orko on 2015-06-11 in General.

I’m working with WIZ550web Baseboard.
On the board there are two LED (called D1 and D2) ; when the card gives an electrical reset , these LEDs do not retain their previous state and is always activated when the power returned . The digital outputs D0 to D7 , if they keep their value when the power returns .
I 'm testing the board using the webpage: “0_Basic_Demopages”.

greetings,

Orko ![:nerd:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/nerd.png?v=12)

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2015-06-11

Hi, Orko.
This is not an error. It is intended points.
The purpose of mounting the LEDs, indications for WIZ550web module working status. (Fixed output direction and fixed purpose)
LEDs On/off function of the webpage(On-board LED Status) is an example which can be LED controlled by the webpage.

Other digital I/O’s status (‘Digital I/Os’ on the webpage) is stored when every changes occurred.
The ‘digital I/O’s status’ includes pin’s direction, status and alias.

Regards,
Eric.

### Reply 2 by Orko, 2015-06-12

Hi Eric,
Being a web page on demonstration , I now understand the message.

greetings,

Orko ![:nerd:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/nerd.png?v=12)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11109
