---
title: "Interrupts on a W5200"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11080"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11080/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "wbasser"
created: "2015-05-31T22:20:08+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:35:48+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 809
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Interrupts on a W5200

## Question

Asked by wbasser on 2015-05-31 in Ethernet Chips.

I have written code to use the interrupt capability of the W5200. I have set up the interrupt mask register to allow interrupts for socket 0, S0_IMR(0x402C:0x1F). I have also enabled socket interrupt in IMR2 (0x0036:0x01). The socket is setup as a server and when I connect with a client. I see the S0_IR ( 0x4002:0x05) which indicates that a connection was made and that data was received. Upon checking IR2(0x0034:0x01), there is an indication that Socket 0 has an interrupt pending, however, monitoring the IRQ line on pin 40, that pin does not change. Is there some other register that has to be set.

The Wiznet5200 has a chip version of 3.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Coccoliso, 2015-06-01

hi,
you already took a look here …
[url][http://wizwiki.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=201&sid=2bc240858f61e316098c6e23a83c3e2f\[/url\]](http://wizwiki.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=201&sid=2bc240858f61e316098c6e23a83c3e2f%5B/url%5D)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11080
