---
title: "Configure with Mac"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11033"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11033/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "quique"
created: "2015-05-10T03:19:23+09:00"
last_activity: "2017-05-04T08:35:36+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 590
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Configure with Mac

## Question

Asked by quique on 2015-05-10 in Wireless.

I have been trying to configure the tinysine wifi shield from my mac following tinysine’s youtube video. But I am unable to because the wifibee setting tool doesnt exist for mac, only for PC.

I have downloaded a program called XCTU which allows me to connect to devices and program them. But I am unsure what to do. Please help me.

I just need to know how to connect to the wifi shield and configure its ssid, pwd and IP from my mac.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by wizdaniel, 2015-05-12

hi quique

[url][WiFiBee WiFi Module - Wire Antenna](http://www.tinyosshop.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=65_107&product_id=640%5B/url%5D)

if you want to know about upper link’s product
Unfortunately, tinysine’s wifibee module is not ours…

### Reply 2 by quique, 2015-05-12

So which product do you make?

### Reply 3 by wizdaniel, 2015-05-12

hi quique

There is a list of our products.
[url][http://www.wiznet.co.kr/product/\[/url\]](http://www.wiznet.co.kr/product/%5B/url%5D)

we develope hardwired TCP/IP chips and WizFi(Wi-Fi) modules not wifibee module.
The “WIZnet signature” was written on the front of all kinds of our product we make.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/11033
